Check out the recently launched Topo Athletic Terraventure – the latest trail shoe offering from the award-winning Massachusetts-based footwear company.
- Weight – 10.4 oz (Men’s 9), 8.2 oz (Women’s 7)
- Rubber Outsole – 6mm
- Midsole – 14mm EVA Heel, 11mm EVA Ball
- Footbed – 5mm
- Total Stack Height – 25mm/22mm (3mm drop)
The 25/22 platform features an aggressive lug design providing better traction and midfoot stability. A flexible ESS forefoot rock plate protects the foot from stone bruising, while the ghillie lacing system ensures a comfortable, secure fit.
- Roomy toe box allows toes to splay naturally
- Printed upper eliminates seams while reducing weight
- Wide ghillie lacing for secure midfoot fit
- Breathable, tear-resistant, durable mesh
- Two top eyelets for optimal heel security and fit
Save 20% at topoathletic.com with the exclusive TOPOSPEIRS20 code
To learn more about the Topo Athletic Terraventure from none other than the Topo CEO, Tony Post, be sure to check out the excellent Q&A over at the RunningWarehouse.com blog, where Tony addresses the following questions:
- Who was the Terraventure developed for?
- How does the Terraventure differ from the MT-2 and Runventure?
- Why does the Terraventure have a 3mm drop?
- How do you balance light weight and durability?
- What type of testing was involved with the development of the Terraventure?
- What’s your favorite part about running in the Terraventure?
If you’re interested in trying out the Topo Athletic Terraventure, you can use code TOPOSPEIRS20 to save 20% off your purchase at topoathletic.com.